Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Naturally Thin: Unleash Your SkinnyGirl and Free Yourself from a Lifetime of Dieting

 Love her and love the book! Yes, you can have it all.

She is so straight forward and that is just what we need to hear sometimes to snap out of it. I die for chocolate chip cookies. They are my weakness and I don't deny it. In general, sweets are my downfall. I can be good the whole day, get my workout done, flash me a cookie and I salivate. There is so much to learn from her ideas. I say, whatever she is doing is working for her. Bethanny looks great after having her baby and looked great before.

I read her book, and from all her ideas, I want to share one with you.  You can eat anything you want and be skinny! That is right I don't diet either. I  have my cookie and eat it too.

I will quote her when I say, "Taste everything. Eat nothing." What does this mean? It means that as long as you don't eat the whole box, you are ok. If you like tamales, eat one. If you like ice scream, eat a scoop. Get that craving off your head. Don't eat the whole gallon and then cry about how bad you were. Just saying!


No comments:

Post a Comment